"Study my Testament. I tell you there and always that this is my final Word and I need not be obliged further to communicate the Way to you.... I have given you my Word, my Promise. My Work is evident to you in every day of your life... You are in the most difficult position of adolescence, the position of being directly confronted by the Absolute Truth. You, more than anyone who might casually observe my Word and Promise and Presence, must exhibit the revolution of response to Me in your own body-mind".

Adi Da Samraj, October 1985

SUTRA

Among the beings On Earth, human beings Are Unique-but Only In The Sense That they Are (As a species) Significantly More Advanced In The Development Of psycho-physical functions that Are (Otherwise) Only Latent (or Less Developed) In the case of the non-human world (of Natural energies and elements, material shapes and cycles, simpler organisms, plants, trees, insects, fishes, birds, mammals, and the rest). The non-human world is The Immediate Progenitor Of the Natural functions and the functional form Of Man. The world of non-human beings (of which the great trees Are The Epitome and The Senior Of all's') Is A Great Process, From Which and Relative To Which and In Which human beings Are Developed and Developing (By Virtue Of A Complex and Ever-Continuing Event That Functions At All Levels, and Not Merely At The gross material Level, Of The psycho-physical Cosmos).

Among The Apparent Differences Between Man and all the non-human beings Is The Greatly Developed Capability For mentally Reflective and conceptually Abstracted knowledge (and Consequent inventiveness) That Is Evident in the human case. Nevertheless, It Is Not conceptual (or Abstract) thinking that is The Unique Characteristic (or Capability) Of Man. Neither Is toolmaking (or inventiveness and technology), which is a secondary product of conceptual (or Abstract) thinking, The Unique Characteristic (or Capability) Of Man. Abstract thought and technology are themselves only servants Of The Unique Capability Of Man. They are Signs (or Secondary Evidence) Of The Unique Characteristic Of Man.

The Unique Characteristic Of Man Is The Capability For self-Understanding. The Unique Capability Of Man Is The Characteristic Process Of psycho-physical self-Transcendence (or The Whole bodily Demonstration Of ego-Transcendence). Therefore, The Unique Potential Of Man Is The psycho-physical Progress Of self-Understanding and self-Transcendence (or ego-Transcendence). And self-Understanding and self-Transcendence, Truly Progressing (As A Demonstration In The Context Of the Total body-mind), Lead Toward The (Potential, and Only-By-My-Avataric-Divine-Spiritual-Grace-Given) Most Perfect Realization Of The Self-Evidently Divine Source Of the conditional self, and Of the body-mind itself, and Of The Totality Of conditional Existence.

Abstract (and right conceptual) "thinking" (In The Context Of Profound, and, More and More, thought-Transcending, "Consideration") and "technology" (Displayed As The Total Form Of Right and Effective Practice) Are (As Such) Useful Means For Directing The Progressively ego-Transcending Process That Is The Unique Potential Of Man. However, When egoity (or self-Fulfillment), Rather Than ego-Transcendence, Becomes The Motivator Of Man, conceptual thinking and technological inventiveness Tend To Become Exalted (or Valued) As Ends In themselves - Such That they Become The Chronic, Compulsive, and Obsessive Preoccupations Of Man.

The non-human beings function Largely From The Base Of What Is Commonly Called "The Unconscious". That Is To Say, Compared To Man, they Apparently Operate With Much Less Of (or, At Least In some cases, Even Without Much Of) What Are Commonly Called The "Conscious" and "Subconscious" Structures Of mind. Human beings Are Actively Bringing The Unconscious-In Its Totality, Including (Potentially) Its Superconscious Heights and (Most Ultimately, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life) Its inherent (and Inherently Perfect) Depth and "Brightness" - Into a More and More Clearly Conscious state of mind (and Of Conscious Realization, Even Prior To mind).

The Unconscious (As mind) Is the Fundamental functional mind (or the functional Source-mind). It Is Constantly Active and Effective, but (Perhaps Because Its contents Are Not Objectified In a conventionally Familiar and conventionally Usable mental form) It is Not (In The General Case) Immediately (or Directly) known (or Acknowledged) By the Conscious mind. Therefore, Between the Unconscious mind and the Conscious mind Is a Transitional mind - the Subconscious (or dreaming and dreamlike) mind. The Subconscious mind Is Immediately - Below, or Behind, or (In Superconscious states, Developed or Revealed Via The Subconscious mind, or Process) Even (Spatially) Above the Conscious mind - and it is (or May Be), To A Degree, Directly (or Consciously) known, Acknowledged, and Used (or Expressed) By the Conscious mind. Therefore, the Subconscious mind Is A Communications Bridge Between the Unconscious mind and the Conscious mind (and Between the Conscious mind and the Unconscious mind).

Human beings Are Bringing The Unconscious To Consciousness Through Developmental Stages That Make Transitional Use Of The Subconscious Mechanisms. The By-Me-Revealed-and-Given Complete Spiritual, Transcendental, and Divine Process May Be Understood As A Sequence Of Stages Of Growth Culminating In (Inherent, Inherently egoless, Inherently Most Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) Consciousness Of (and Inherently Most Perfect, or Inherently egoless, and Inherently Free, Responsibility For) All Of Reality Such That The Hidden Secrets Of mind Are Conscious (Even In mind), and The Transcendental, Inherently Spiritual, Inherently egoless, and Self-Evidently Divine Source (or Inherently Perfect Subject, or Perfectly Subjective Self, or Limitless Prior Condition) Of mind (Even Of the Unconscious conditional Source-mind) Is Realized To Be Consciousness Itself.

In General, humanity At Large Is Struggling In The Earlier Stages Of This Process (In The Context Of The First Three Stages Of Life). Nevertheless, much (conditional) knowledge Has Been Brought To Consciousness, but that (conditional) knowledge is Only Partial-and, As A Result, what human beings now Regard As common or reliable (conditional) knowledge Is Only The Beginning Of (conditional) knowledge, and what is conditionally known - Has The Force (or Significance) Of A Problem (or A Yet Unresolved Urge To know).

Among the Most Significant forms of such human knowledge Is the knowledge of death. The non-human beings experience fear, self-protectiveness, survival instincts, adaptation urges, sickness, and death, but their involvement With all of that is At The Level Of Urges Coming From The Unconscious. The non-human beings Are Not (At The Level Of the Conscious mind) Very self-Aware Of death, its Structure or Purpose, or Even its Inevitability. Human beings, However, Are (Even Characteristically) Acutely Aware Of death As An Inevitable and Apparently Terminal personal Event. This Awareness Is Unique (conditional) knowledge, but It Is Also Only Partial (conditional) knowledge. It Is A Sign That human beings (Not Otherwise More Fully Awake) Are Yet functioning On The Base Of The Unconscious Relative To The Larger Context, Real Process, and Ultimate Purpose Of death, and of life itself. Thus, For human beings At The Lesser (or Commonly Characteristic) Level Of human Development, death Is A Problem, A Threat, A Dilemma, or A Question In the mind.

Because human beings function Rather Uniquely At The Level Of Subconscious and Conscious mind, and Because human Developmental Progress Is (Primarily) A Process In mind (Moving, Ultimately, Toward The By-Me-Avatarically-Given Revelation Of Self-Existing and Self-Radiant Consciousness Itself) and Only Preliminarily (and, Otherwise, Secondarily) A Process Of gross form and gross adaptation - human beings Naturally Feel Threatened By death As An Always Present (or Abstract) Possibility (and Concern Of mind).

Likewise, In General, human beings Characteristically experience sex As An Always Present (or Abstract) Possibility (and Concern Of mind), Whereas non-human beings Are Generally Associated With sex Via instinctive and Unconsciously Generated Cyclic Patterns. Therefore, human beings Are (In General) Constantly Moved To Achieve sexual Pleasure (With or Without An Intention To reproduce), and they Are, Otherwise (In General), Constantly Moved To Confront and Answer or Solve (Through psycho-physical Efforts) The Abstract and Really Threatening Problem Of death.

In Contrast To the human species, the non-human species Are Generally Moved Only instinctively. Thus, non-human beings Are instinctively Moved To reproduce themselves Excessively (That Is To Say, Frequently and/or in Superfluous numbers, So That a Sufficient number Will Survive all Natural threats and reproduce the species again), and they Are Also instinctively Moved To Aggressively Compete For food, territory, or breeding mates (who, Like food and territory, Basically Represent The instinctive Right To reproduce), and they Are (Otherwise) instinctively Moved To Defend (or Even Simply To Agitate) themselves Only In The Instants Of Direct Confrontation With a Really (and bodily) Threatening physical opponent -Whereas human beings (In their more mentalized - and, Therefore, Comparatively More Developed - personal and social state) Are, Because Of mental Anxiety, Sometimes Moved To kill Even their own kind in Invented (or mentally Contrived) wars, and (Otherwise) To Be Aggressive and Defensive and Agitated Even In circumstances that Are Not Directly (or Really and bodily) Threatening. Therefore, human beings (and Mankind As A Whole) Must Develop Further Than all non-human beings, So That they May Transcend All The mental, emotional, and physical Exaggerations Of their non-human Inheritance Of instinct (Particularly As Those Exaggerations Are Demonstrated Via egoic and Loveless and Destructive Motives Associated With sex, and food, and territory, and Aggression).

It Is Also Notable That, As Mankind Develops Its Abstracted Involvement With (Especially) sex and death To The Degree That most human individuals Tend To live to (and beyond) the Natural reproductive age, human populations Tend To Become Overlarge, Such That The Quality Of ordinary human experience and The Possibility Of Growth Beyond The First Three Stages Of Life Become Either Threatened Or Really Diminished. This Indicates That, As human populations Acquire The Capability For longevity, they Must Control human reproduction, and they Must Also Become Informed and Guided By The Wisdom-Culture Of Superior (or, Really, Divine) self-Understanding and Purpose - or Else human beings Will Tend, In The Likeness Of non-human beings, To Continue To reproduce Excessively and To Remain Devoted (In The instinctive or Unconscious Manner) To self-Survival (Rather Than To self-Transcendence, or ego-Transcendence) and To Effort and Seeking Merely For The Sake Of The Survival Of the organism itself (Rather Than To Devotional Surrender Of the body-mind To The Great Reality, and To The Purpose Of ego-Transcendence).

When human populations Achieve The Capability For individual longevity, they Must Control or Transcend The instinctual reproductive Strategies Of Excess - Because Those Strategies Work (or Produce An Ecologically Balanced Result) Only If The Rate Of early-life deaths Is Relatively Large. Likewise, As human beings Acquire longer lifespans, they Must Realize The Superior (or ego-Transcending) Purpose Of conditional Existence, and they Must Be Moved and Grown To Demonstrate That Purpose In The Context Of The Stages Of Life Beyond The First Three - or Else conditional Existence Will Be Devoted To sub-human and egoic Survival games and The petty territorial (or political and social) Conquests That Come From The Increase Of experience and knowledge and power In The lower human Context Of The First Three Stages Of Life (Untouched By The Great Purpose, and Untouched By The Culture, The Balancing Effect, and The Great Process Of Awakening Associated With ego-Transcendence In The Context Of The Fourth Stage Of Life and Beyond).

Therefore, As human groups increase in size (because of the longevity of individuals), death itself Must Be Really Understood and TranscendedIn Consciousness, and (Progressively) In The Context Of The Fourth Stage Of Life and Beyond. Likewise, merely reproductive sexuality Must Be Controlled (or Economized), In both its performance and its effects, By various Intelligent (and Heart-Sensitive, and Compassionate) techniques-and sexuality itself Must Be (Progressively) Converted (and Positively Changed) By Heart-Sensitive, and Love-Based, and Energy-Conserving, and Rejuvenative, and (Eventually) Spiritually Active and Spiritually Effective emotional-sexual Practice.

For human beings, death Is A Proposition and A Puzzle That Must Be Understood and Transcended (By Correct and Revealing Information, or Fullest Education, and By The Real Process Of ego-Transcendence). There Is No Peace For human beings Until This Matter Is Resolved.

Of Course, This Matter Of death Is A Perennial Subject Of Conjecture and Research, but The Resolution Of The Question Requires Even More Than Information. As Is The Case With All Truly Developmental Matters, This Question Can Be Resolved Only By Tapping What Is Always Presently in The Unconscious and Bringing It Into Consciousness. That Is To Say, The Overcoming Of The Apparent Problem and Motivating Stress Associated With death Requires The Truly Developmental (and, Thus, Truly human, and Spiritual, and Transcendental, and, Most Ultimately, Divine) Process Of Positively Changing and Directly Transcending the limitations of mind (or The egoic Burden Of limited knowledge and limited experience).

The Unconscious Is Simply The Totality Of What Is Real but Not Yet Fully Conscious (or Brought To Fully Conscious Acknowledgement and Realization). Since Mankind Has Gone So Far As To Become self-Conscious (or mentally and egoically self-Aware) About death, Mankind Must Be Surrendered To A Process Of Becoming Really (and Not egoically) Conscious Of What Is Yet Hidden. And This Requires Truly human Growth, and Growth Beyond The First Three Stages Of Life, Via The human, and Spiritual, and Transcendental, and (Most Ultimately) Divine Process Of Participatory ego-Transcendence. Through Such ego-Transcendence, the (Presumed) knowledge Of The psycho-physical Potential Of death Progressively Becomes Heart-Realization Of The self-Sacrificial Wound Of Divine Love-Bliss.

Deeper Than the Conscious mind Of Man In The Third Stage Of Life Is The Inherent Realization Of Eternal Love, Immortal Love-Bliss, Unqualified Being, Infinite Spirit-Power, and Inherent Wisdom. Therefore, As The Process Of human Growth Develops Beyond The Third Stage Of Life, There Is Developmental Progress, Stage By Stage, Toward Most Ultimate Realization. And, More and More, In That Progress, The Problem Of death (or The Wondering About The Purpose, Process, and Effect Of life and death) Is Overcome By Real Conscious Realization Of What Is Hidden From the (lesser) mechanical and Unconscious point of view. And That Real Conscious Realization Is Final (or Complete) Only In The Most Ultimate, and Inherently Most Perfect (or Seventh Stage), Fulfillment Of That Progress, Which Most Ultimate Fulfillment Can Be Realized Only In The Way Of Adidam (Which Is The One and Only By-Me-Revealed and By-Me-Given Way Of The Heart).

Each Of The Progressively Developmental Stages Of Practice In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is A Stage In This Progression From Unconsciousness To Consciousness (and, Most Ultimately, To The Realization Of Inherently Perfect, or Divine, Consciousness) Via Transitional Developments in The Subconscious Depth Of Existence. I Have Indicated What Kinds Of Changes Must Be Associated With Each and Every Stage Of Practice In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Culminating In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life and (Most Ultimately) Divine Translation. The Realization Of The Samadhi Of The "Thumbs" (and The Consequent Establishment in The Witness-Position Of Consciousness), The Realization Of Priorly Self-Abiding Jnana Nirvikalpa Samadhi, and The Realization Of Priorly Ascended Nirvikalpa Samadhi Are The Principal Such Transitional Developments - and, When Any Of These Occurs, It Only Makes Possible (and Necessary) A Further Progress, By Unlocking A Profound Level Of Hidden Realization From The Unconscious (Esoteric, Secret, or Unknown) Mass Of Divine Existence.

The conditionally Manifested Cosmos Of beings and forms Is A Play Upon The Infinite Indivisible Light (or Spirit-Energy, or Inherent Love-Bliss) Of Infinite Consciousness (or Self-Existing, Self-Radiant, and Inherently egoless Being). This Becomes A Final (or Inherent and Inherently Most Perfect) Certainty (At The Level of Most Full, or Inherently Most Perfectly Conscious, and Inherently, and Inherently Most Perfectly, egoless, and, Thus, Divinely Conscious, Realization) Only After The Direct and Spontaneous True Awakening To The Witness-Position Of Consciousness (and The Subsequent Developments Of The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, In The Structural Context Of Both The Horizontal, and Otherwise Sixth Stage, Dimension, or Heart-Dimension, Of Conscious Realization, and The Vertical, or Otherwise Fifth Stage, Dimension, or Priorly Ascended Dimension, Of Conscious Realization), and (In Due Course, By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) The Awakening To The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life.

Therefore, In The Unique, and All-Completing, and Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), Which I Have Revealed To all (In Order That each and all May Become My Devotees and Realize Me) The Listening To Me, and The Hearing Of Me (or Most Fundamental self-Understanding), and The Seeing Of Me (Through Fully Technically Responsible Reception Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spirit-Baptism, or Ruchira Shaktipat) Are The Way To inherent (and Inherently Most Perfect) Certainty. And The Way (Thus) To Inherent (and Inherently Most Perfect) Certainty Begins Even From the time Of (First) Listening To Me, and It Progresses (Through Hearing Me, and Then Seeing Me) To Inherent (and inherently egoless, and Inherently Most Perfect) Realization Of Me. In The Course Of That Progress, Greatly Profound (but conditional, and, Therefore, Not Yet Inherently Most Perfect) Certainty Is Brought (Temporarily, and only conditionally) To Consciousness When The limiting Capability (or Binding Presumption) Of the body-mind Is Transcended-First, In The Samadhi Of The "Thumbs", and, Then (In The Context Of The "Perfect Practice", On The Basis Of The Awakening Of Inherent Identification With The Witness-Position Of Consciousness), in Priorly Self-Abiding Jnana Nirvikalpa Samadhi (As The Ultimate Realization Of The Horizontal Process Otherwise Associated With The Sixth Stage Of Life) and (Necessarily, Subsequent To The Realization Of Priorly Self-Abiding Jnana Nirvikalpa Samadhi) Priorly Ascended Nirvikalpa Samadhi (As The Ultimate Realization Of The Vertical Process Otherwise Associated With The Fifth Stage Of Life). However, Certainty itself (Inherent, and inherently Most Perfect) - or The Inherent (and Inherently Most Perfect) Realization Of The Only inherent (and inherently Most Perfect) Certainty (Which Is Real God, or Truth itself, or Reality Itself) - Is Brought Most Fully, Un-conditionally, Inherently Most Perfectly, and (Altogether) Finally To Consciousness (and As Consciousness Itself) Only In Seventh Stage Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi, Which Is The Supreme Awakening That Begins (and Altogether Characterizes) The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life.

Therefore, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), Practice Is Not (or Should Not Be) Purposed To The "Having" Of merely psycho-physical, or conditional, or Otherwise (and In A conditional Manner) Dependently arising experiences. In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Not Even one of the Possible lesser (and, Necessarily, psycho-physical and conditional) Spiritual experiences Is To Be Sought (or Made an object, or a goal, Of Practice). Indeed, in The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, Not Even One Of The "Great" (but Yet conditional, or, In A conditional Manner, Dependently arising) Spiritual Experiences Is To Be Sought (or Made An Object, or A Goal, Of Practice).

In The Progressing Course Of Spiritual Practice In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, The "Great" Spiritual Experiences Of The "Thumbs", and Priorly Self-Abiding Jnana Nirvikalpa Samadhi, and Priorly Ascended Nirvikalpa Samadhi Will (and Must) arise, Entirely By Means Of The By-Me-Spiritually-Given Grace Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence - and, Thus, Entirely As Spontaneous Developments Of The Process Of ego-Transcending Feeling-Contemplation (or Searchless Beholding) Of My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form, and, Thus and Thereby, Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence. Nevertheless, Access To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence (and, Thereby, To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism) Is Not Given In Order That My Devotees May Seek (or, Otherwise, Indulge In) Any or All Possible "Great" (but Yet conditional, or, In A conditional Manner, Dependently arising) Realization-Experiences Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence, or any or all Possible lesser effects (or conditional, and merely psycho-physical, experiences) Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence. Rather, Access To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence (and, Thereby, To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Baptism, or Ruchira Shaktipat) Is Given In Order That all those who Listen To Me May (In Due Course, By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Hear Me and (Then) See Me (By Heart-Response To and Heart-Communion With My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Presence Itself).

The lesser (and, Necessarily, conditional, and psycho-physical) effects Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence Are Not (in and of themselves) Me.

Not Even The Otherwise "Great" (but Yet conditional, or, In A conditional Manner, Dependently arising) Realization-Experiences Of My Avatarically SelfTransmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence Are (In and of Themselves) Me.

Only My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence Itself Is Me.

Therefore, My Devotees Are Called To Transcend themselves - and (Thus) Also all conditional knowing, and all Presumed (and, Necessarily, conditional) knowledge, and all psycho-physical (and, Necessarily, conditional) experiencings and experiences, and Even All "Great" (but Yet conditional, or, In A conditional Manner, Dependently arising) Realization-Experiencings and Realization-Experiences - By Surrendering, Forgetting, and Transcending the ego-"I" (or self-Contraction) - and This By Means Of Heart-True Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga, Which Is Truly ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and ego-Transcending Feeling-Contemplation Of My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form, and (Thereby, and In Due Course) My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence Itself, and (Thereby, and Ultimately) My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) State Of Person (Myself).

By Devotionally Surrendering To My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence Itself (Rather Than To Any "Great" Realization-Experiences, or To a lesser experiences, Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual, and Always Blessing, Divine Presence), My Seeing Devotee (and Even Every By-Me-Spiritually-Initiated Practitioner Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart) Is (Progressively, and By Deep Heart-Attraction) Led Directly To My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) State. Therefore, Once My Devotee Is (By Means Of My Ruchira Shaktipat) Baptized and Converted At Heart To Direct, and Always "Going-Beyond", Devotional and Spiritual Communion With Me, The Inherent (and, Ultimately, Effortless, or Non-Strategic) Purpose (or Native Disposition) Of Spiritual (and, In Due Course, Hearing, and, Then, Both Hearing and Seeing) Practice Of The Only By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart Is (Most Ultimately) To Inherently (and Inherently Most Perfectly) Transcend the point of view that is the physical body, and To Inherently (and Inherently Most Perfectly) Transcend the point of view that is the mind, and To Inherently (and Inherently Most Perfectly) Transcend Identification With Even every kind of psycho-physical, or conditional, or Otherwise (In A conditional Manner) Dependently arising point of view.

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), inherent (and Inherently Perfect) Transcending Of Identification With Even every kind of psycho-physical, or conditional, or Otherwise (In A conditional Manner) Dependently arising point of view Is Realized (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Through (Progressive) Devotional and Spiritual Communion With Me, By (Priorly) Surrendering or (Otherwise, In The Context Of whatever arises) Feeling Beyond (and, Thereby, "Going Beyond") every kind of lesser (Potential or Actual) experience, and Even Every Kind Of "Great" (Potential or Actual) Realization-Experience, Whether the lesser experience Or The "Great" Realization-Experience arises (Potentially or Actually) in, as, to, from, or (However Otherwise) Dependent Upon the point of view of the body, or of the body-mind, or of the mind. And, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), This Surrendering (or Feeling Beyond, and "Going Beyond") Is (Progressively) Realized By Means Of Ever-Deepening (and Truly ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and ego-Transcending) Heart-Communion With My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form-and (Thus and Thereby) With My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Spiritual (and Always Blessing) Divine Presence - and, Ultimately (and, Altogether, Thus and Thereby), By Means Of Inherent, and Inherently Perfect, Heart-Identification With My Avatarically Self-Revealed, and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine State Of Person (Myself).

Therefore, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) - and (Entirely, and In Due Course) By Means Of ego-Surrendering, ego-Forgetting, and ego-Transcending Devotional and Spiritual Communion With My Avatarically-Born Bodily (Human) Divine Form and Person-My Avatarically Self-Revealed (and Very, and Transcendental, and Perfectly Subjective, and Inherently Spiritual, and Inherently egoless, and Inherently Perfect, and Self-Evidently Divine) State Is (Ultimately) Directly Realized As The Witness-Consciousness (or The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Itself). By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Samadhi Of The "Thumbs" Self-Reveals The Witness-Consciousness (or The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Itself). And The (Thus) By Me Spiritually Self-Revealed Witness-Consciousness Inherently "Confesses" (or Tacitly Feels): "I Am Not the one who wakes, or dreams, or sleeps - but I Am The Witness Of all these states, and (Thus) Of all conditional states of body, or body-mind, or mind, and (Likewise) Of All 'Un-Perfect' States (or All Samadhis That Are, In A conditional Manner, Dependent Upon body, or body-mind, or mind)." And, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The (Thus) By Me Spiritually Self-Revealed (and inherently Non-conditional) Witness-Consciousness Becomes (Most Ultimately) A Perfect Realization (Inherently, inherently egolessly, and Inherently Most Perfectly), In The OnlyBy-Me Revealed and Given Awakening To Seventh Stage Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi (Which Is The Inherently Un-conditional Samadhi That Initiates, and Characterizes, The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Seventh Stage Of Life In The Way Of The Heart).

In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way of Adidam), Consciousness Itself (Self-Existing, Self-Radiant, and Self-Evidently Divine) Is Realized By Spiritual Means (As A Development and A Revelation Of The Me-Hearing and Me-Seeing, and Inherently ego-Transcending, Spiritual Process Initiated, Performed, and Fulfilled By My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Presence), Rather Than (As Is Characteristically The Case In The Practice Of The Sixth Stage Traditions Of The Great Tradition Of Mankind) Merely philosophically Affirmed (or intellectually, or By any mental means, Presumed).

If Consciousness (Itself) Is Merely philosophically Affirmed (or intellectually, or By any mental means, Presumed) To Be (Transcendentally) The Case, The Practice That (Thereby) Ensues Is Merely philosophically True (or intellectually, or By Merely mental means, Approved) - but Such Practice Is Yet Spiritually Un-Real (or Not Yet Spiritually Real - and, Altogether, Not, Itself, Yet Established in Reality Itself). Therefore, The Transcendental Reality and Truth Of Consciousness Itself (Which Is The Basis For The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart, or Way Of Adidam) Must Be Spiritually Established, and Not Merely intellectually (or By Merely mental means) Established (or, Otherwise, Culturally Idealized). And, For This Reason, The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Requires, As A Prerequisite, The Yogic Spiritual Fulfillment Of The Me-Hearing and Me-Seeing Process Of Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga (Especially In The Context Of The Frontal Line, and The Full-Circle Of The Samadhi Of The "Thumbs"), Such That The Witness-Consciousness (and The Inherent Context, or Inherently egoless Self-Position, and Yogic Spiritual Sphere That Is Consciousness Itself) Is Self-Evidently and Inherently (and, Thus, Always Already, and Stably, and Constantly) Awakened, Established, and Tacitly Realized To Be The Field (or Domain) Of All Further (and, At Last, Most Perfect) Practice and Realization In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam).

If You (As My Formally Practicing Devotee) Are To Practice The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Position Of Consciousness As The Witness (or In The Witness-Position) Must Not Merely Be mentally Affirmed (and Sometimes Experienced) To Be The Case. Rather, The Position Of Consciousness As The Witness (or In The Witness-Position) Must First (By Means Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Samadhi Of The "Thumbs") Be Established As Your Actual Position (Inherently and Consciously Experienced, Self-Evidently As Such, in every moment).

If I Ask You, In any moment, "Is It Not True That, Even In this moment, No Matter what arises, You Are Merely The Witness (or The WitnessingConsciousness) Of it?"-You Will (If You Truly "Consider" My Question) Say "Yes", Because Consciousness, In The Witness-Position, Is Inherently (and, Therefore, Always) "True" Of You. However, Previous To The Real (Spiritual, and Yogically True) Transition To The "Perfect Practice" Of The Way Of The Heart, The Witness-Position Is Not (Steadily, or Always and Self-Evidently) Your Position. Previous To The Real (and, Necessarily, Formal) Transition To The "Perfect Practice" Of The Way Of The Heart, You Can, In Random moments Of Recollection (As When I Ask You, "Is It Not True That, Even In this moment, No matter what arises, You Are Merely The Witness, or The Witnessing-Consciousness, Of it?"), Return (Generally, Via an act of thought) To Conscious Recollection Of The Inherent Fact Of The Witness-Position. However, In the next Random moment, attention Is Wandering-and The egoic Process (or self-Contraction) Persists (Thereby) In All Its Patterns. Therefore, It Is Not Sufficient That Consciousness In The Witness-Position Is In Truth The Case-It Must Also Be In Fact (or In moment to moment experiential Actuality) The Case.

The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Must Be, Thus and So, Consciously, Always Presently, and (Altogether) Stably Established and Realized In Your Case.

The Witness-Position Must Be Your Conscious Position - Now, and Now, and Now. To Really and Stably Stand As The Witness-Consciousness Is Not A Matter Of The Witness-Position Being Held In Place By some thought or condition or focus or noticing in the moment. Your Stand As The Witness-Consciousness Must Be Always (Tacitly, and Obviously) The Case, Under all circumstances and In all relations. When You Really and Stably Stand As The Witness-Consciousness, It Is Self-Evidently (and, Necessarily, Consciously) The Case In every moment of the arising of conditional experience. Thus, To Stand As The Witness-Consciousness Is Not Merely A Matter Of Presuming The Witness-Position To Be The Case-Based On Your Idealizing Of The Witness Consciousness, or Your philosophical (or verbal) Arguing For The Fact Of It, and So On. Yes, The Witness-Position Is "True" Of You, In Any Case-but It Must Be Realized To Be So. The Witness-Position Must Be Self-Evidently The Case-Not Merely (So To Speak) "On Call" Whenever You Gather The Faculties To Notice That It Is The Case. When The Witness-Position Is (By Means Of My Avatarically Self-Transmitted Divine Spiritual Grace) Spiritually Realized To Be Your Position (or Your Most Prior Condition), Then You Are Able To Continue The Process Of Devotional and Spiritual Communion With Me In The Non-"Different" (and Non-Separate) Manner Characteristic Of The Inherently egoless Domain Of Consciousness Itself (On The Perfectly Subjective "Other Side" Of The Doorway Of attention).

The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam) Cannot Be Taken Up Merely As A Result Of philosophical Understanding or verbal Argument. I Have Given My Full verbal Wisdom-Instruction Relative To The "Perfect Practice". And That Wisdom Instruction Is Certainly (and Always) To Be Studied and Deeply "Considered" By All My Devotees - Even From The Beginning Of their Practice Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam). Nevertheless, Only When My Truly Hearing and Seeing Devotee Enters Into Whole bodily (or Total psycho-physical, and Really ego-Transcending) Devotional and Spiritual Communion With Me To The Point Of Realizing The Spiritual Fullness Of The (Occasional) Samadhi Of The "Thumbs", and The (Constant) Experience Of The "Thumbs", Does My Devotee Really, Tacitly, Directly, Stably, and "Radically" Realize The Witness-Position Of Consciousness (Itself).

It Is In The Yogic Fullness Of Devotional and Spiritual Communion With Me (In The Real and Right Formal Practice Of Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga) That The Witness-Position Of Consciousness (Itself) Is Tacitly Confirmed As Being Always Already The Case (or Self-Evidently The Case) - Now, and Now, and Now. Then The Witness-Position Is Not Something Of Which You Have To Be "Reminded". Rather, In That Case, The Witness-Position Is The Constantly Self-Evident Position Of Consciousness (Itself) - Even In every moment of conditional experience (and Even In every moment of thinking).

Thus, In The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way Of Adidam), The Witness-Position Must Be Established Through The Spiritual Process Of ego-Transcending Devotional Communion With Me. The WitnessPosition Of Consciousness Cannot Be Stably Realized Merely By philosophically (or mentally) Presuming It To Be So - Nor By Even Any Act Of interpreting mind, or By Any Act Of will, or By Any Gesture Of the thinking mind. Indeed, No Such Presumption or Act or Gesture (No Matter How Intensively It Is Engaged) Can Ever Become The "Perfect Practice" Of The Only-By-Me Revealed and Given Way Of The Heart (or Way of Adidam) - and No Such Presumption or Act or Gesture Will Ever Go Beyond the limitations Inherent In The Sixth Stage Of Life itself (or Even Beyond the limitations Inherent In The First Three Stages Of Life Themselves).

Therefore, Understand This: You Cannot Merely Decide (or Strive) To Practice Ruchira Avatara Bhakti Yoga On The Basis Of The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Itself. You Must First, By Means Of My Avatarically SelfRevealing Divine Spiritual Grace, Realize The Witness-Position Of Consciousness Itself (Inherently, Self-Evidently, Always Already, Stably - and As ego-Transcending, Non-Separate, and Non-"Different" Devotional and Spiritual Communion, and egoless Self-Identification, With Me).

Read Original Form - Read without parentheticals

Read without parentheticals and capitalization - Sutra 48 - A Study Sheet

The Dawn Horse Testament Index

"I have spent innumerable hours on the Beezone site and I found it to be an invaluable and nearly essential resource for perusal of the most comprehensive array of spiritually varied topics and discussions to be found anywhere on the Internet. This is often times where the curious starts their process."
Beezone visitor

Adi Da, Ramana Maharshi, Nityananda, Shridi Sai Baba, Upasani Baba,  Seshadri Swamigal , Meher Baba, Sivananda, Ramsuratkumar
"The perfect among the sages is identical with Me. There is absolutely no difference between us"
Tripura Rahasya, Chap XX, 128-133

Facebook

Beezone a nonprofit (501(c)3) educational foundation

All copyright materials are used under authority of the
Fair Use statute and United State Code, Title 17